Study Center Code : AP796
VAS TECHNOLOGIES is the authorized study center of Karnataka State Open University(KSOU) in collaboration with Virtual education Trust(VET). VAS Technologies administers KSOU and VET degree progams(MTech, MBA, MSC….) and services which are relevant and beneficial to the Indian workforce and student population, helping them to achieve international standards in learning and skill application. Vas Technologies serves private and public sectors, large corporations and small medium enterprises, universities and schools, organizations and individuals by providing Distance education facilities so that they can perform confidently.
Karnataka State Open University is a recognised University of Distance Education Council (DEC), New Delhi, regular member of the Asssociation of Indian Universities (AIU), Delhi, permanent member of Association of Commonwealth Unversities (ACU), London, UK, Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU), Beijing, China, and also has association with Commonwealth of Learning (COL.
The Karnataka State Open University came into being to achieve the following objectives:
- Democratising Higher Education by taking it to the doorsteps of the learners.
- Providing access to high quality education to all those who seek it, irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
- Offering need based academic Programmes by giving professional and vocational orientation to the programme.
- Promoting and developing distance education in India.
- Relaxed entry regulations.
- Providing opportunities to study according to one’s own pace and convenience.
- Flexibility in choosing the combination of courses from a wide range of disciplines.
- Providing opportunity to study from one’s own choosen place and pace.
Virtual Education Trust (VET) was established in the year 2001 with the objective of providing modern education with special emphasis on information Technology and Management through virtual and distance learning modes, management and development of IT related services and working towards overall development of the society specially for the benefit of under privileged groups by operating in rural and remote areas.